Toyota AUX input adapter cable provides 3 x RCA connections direct to the factory head unit display for easy connections of external AV source.
Audio & Video input cable to provide 3 x RCA external AV inputs to the factory display.
- Connect Smartphone, camera, DVD player, game console etc to OEM monitor.
- 28-pin connector T-harness connects inline with factory harness directly
behind AV unit.
- 1 meter cable length.
- Smartphone requires extra components to convert to composite video.
- Requires In-Motion Bypass Controller to view screen while car is moving.
- Made in Japan.
- Compatible with JDM and selected export vehicles including:
- Auris (2013 – onwards)
- Avalon (2013 – 2018)
- Camry and Camry Hybrid (2012 – 2017)
- Corolla (2013 – onwards)
- Hiace (2014 – onwards)
- Landcruiser LC200 (2012-onwards)
- Prius (Dec 2012 – onwards)
- Tacoma (2012 – 2017)
- Venza (2013 – 2014)
- Voxy (Jan 2014 – onwards)
- Yaris (2012 – 2018)